Luxury Chau Apartment: Netflix, Infinity Pool, Bui Vien's BEST!

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Luxury Chau Apartment: Netflix, Infinity Pool, Bui Vien's BEST!

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the swirling, chaotic, and utterly delightful world of the Luxury Chau Apartment: Netflix, Infinity Pool, Bui Vien's BEST! – or at least, what I think is the BEST. Let's be frank, hotels are often a gamble. This one? Well, it attempts to offer everything. Let's see just how well it succeeds.

First Impressions: Entering the Lion's Den of Luxe (and Possibly, Chaos)

Okay, so "luxury" is a word thrown around a lot. Does the Chau Apartment deliver? Well, the infinity pool overlooking… something in Bui Vien (more on that later) definitely screams "Instagrammable." The check-in? Smooth as silk…at first. Maybe a bit too smooth. They were, you know, too eager, like a puppy that's been given a bag of treats. Still, I appreciated it.

The Room: My Cozy Dungeon, or Paradise?

Okay, let's get real real. The "non-smoking" policy? Yeah, like anyone's going to actually listen in Bui Vien. Thankfully, my room seemed smoke-free. The room? Let's unpack that beast.

  • The Good: Air conditioning that actually works (essential in Saigon), a comfy bed, and that killer view. Netflix? Oh, yes. I spent a whole evening mainlining true crime documentaries. Thank the gods for blackout curtains because after a day in the city's noise, that's what you need. The free Wi-Fi was solid – which, let's be honest, is crucial these days. And the free water bottle? (Free bottle of water is a luxurious touch. My inner cheapskate cheered.). The bathroom? Functional with a very strong water pressure.
  • The Not-So-Good: My room, surprisingly, wasn't actually immaculately clean. There was a tiny stain on a pillow, and a mysterious smudge on the mirror. Little things, y'know. Also, the promised "extra long bed" description…well, it was long, but I wouldn't describe it as 'ultra-long'. Still, I slept fine.
  • Rating: 7.5/10. Solid. Could be better, but hey, I had Netflix.

Eating, Drinking, and Avoiding Saigon Belly

Right, so, the food. The Chau Apartment attempts to cater to everyone.

  • Breakfast: Buffet? Check. Asian breakfast? Check. Western breakfast? Check. I went for the eggs and bacon, and… it was fine. Predictable. Nothing to write home about (unless you really love predictable eggs). The coffee, however… let's just say instant coffee would have been an improvement.
  • Restaurants & Snack Bar: I didn't eat at the restaurant. I could be wrong, but the menu made my eyes glaze over. But hey the pool bar was open! The poolside bar was a true delight, a haven from the chaos.
  • Overall: Food's a bit of a "meh." I really appreciated the "bottle of water" that was always provided.

Keeping It Clean and Safe (Or, the Anxiety Factor)

Okay, COVID-19 is still a thing. How does the Chau Apartment handle it?

  • They had hand sanitizer stations everywhere. I saw staff disinfecting the common areas. I think they are trying. But, I did see one person in the breakfast area without wearing a mask. It's not a complete fail, but it's not perfect.
  • Rooms Sanitization: The rooms felt clean(ish). Did they do the deep clean? Not sure.
  • Safety Rating: 7/10. Trying, but needs to keep up the effort.

Amenities: The Promise Land…or a Land of Misunderstandings?

  • The Pool: Absolutely the highlight. Infinity pool overlooking…well, a busy street with lots of lights and noise. But still, the view at night was stunning, a tranquil escape from the madness.
  • Fitness Center: Didn't use it. I’m on holiday, not training for a marathon.
  • Spa: Did not go to the spa. That seemed a little too luxurious to start with.

Accessibility:

  • Elevator: Yes. So yay for anyone who's not up for stairs!
  • Facilities for disabled guests: They claim to have them but I only had a quick look.

Getting Around: Navigating the Saigon Circus

  • Taxi Service: Yes. They'll call you a taxi.
  • Airport Transfer: Yup. They can organize that too.
  • Car Park: I don't know if it was free to park. So, I have to take the W.

Services and Conveniences: The Practical Stuff

  • Concierge: Helpful.
  • Laundry Service: Available.
  • Daily Housekeeping: Yes.
  • Wi-Fi: Solid, reliable.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax, and Avoiding the Tourists (or, Embracing Them)

  • The Pool: Relaxing! (See above.)
  • Netflix: Excellent for chilling out.
  • Bui Vien: The heart of the party scene. Expect noise.

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Okay, friends, here's the truth: Luxury Chau Apartment is not perfect. It's got its quirks, its imperfections. It's a bit of a mixed bag, and it feels like it is trying to be everything to everyone. But the good bits, are good.

But here's the kicker: It's in Bui Vien. This is the party capital! So, if you're coming to party, if you want that Instagram-worthy infinity pool, and if you value convenience, then YES, book the Luxury Chau Apartment. Just be prepared for a few imperfections. Embrace the beautiful, messy chaos of Saigon.

Here's a Quick-and-Dirty Pros & Cons:

  • Pros: Infinity pool with a view, Netflix, good location, helpful staff, good wifi, and clean enough.
  • Cons: Food is underwhelming, slight cleanliness issues, a little noisy, and the "luxury" tag is stretched slightly.

SEO-Friendly Call to Action (aka, the hard sell):

Tired of boring hotels? Craving an unforgettable Saigon adventure? Luxury Chau Apartment: Netflix, Infinity Pool, Bui Vien's BEST! is your ultimate basecamp for exploring the vibrant heart of Ho Chi Minh City! Dive into the stunning infinity pool, chill out with unlimited entertainment (Netflix!), and experience the electric energy of Bui Vien Street, all while enjoying the best in comfort and style. Book your room NOW and get ready for an epic experience! Enjoy FREE Wi-Fi, convenient amenities, and the energy of the city at your doorstep. Don't miss out on the ultimate Saigon getaway! Book NOW, you deserve it. #SaigonHotel #BuiVien #InfinityPool #Netflix #LuxuryTravel #VietnamTravel #HCMCHotel #TravelDeals #HotelReview #BestHotel #PartyHotel #SaigonNightlife

Hotel The Nines: Delhi's Most Luxurious Escape? (You Won't Believe Room #9!)

Book Now

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because this ain't your grandma's itinerary. This is the Chau Apartment, Saigon Survival Guide: A Clumsy Tourist's Tale. We're talking chaos, caffeine highs, and the gut-punch of realization that my travel pants are definitely not the best choice. Let's dive in, shall we?

Day 1: Saigon, I'm Here (and Probably Jet-Lagged)

  • Morning (ish, because let's be real, jet lag is a beast):
    • Arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN): Okay, first hurdle. Passport control. Successfully navigated it, somehow! Currency exchange rate? Still a mystery. Pretty sure I'm already overpaying for everything. Find a taxi (negotiating - amateur hour, clearly). The air hits me like a humid, delicious slap in the face. Saigon, you're overwhelming, and I love it.
    • Check-in at Chau Apartment: HOLY. COW. The photos online didn’t even begin to capture how ridiculously cool this place is. The infinity pool? Yeah, that's happening today. First impressions? The bed looks like it's begging me to pass out on it, which sounds amazing. The balcony? Already envisioning myself sipping a lukewarm beer and pondering the mysteries of life.
  • Afternoon: Exploring the Area (and Avoiding a Heatstroke):
    • Bui Vien Street - Immediate Immersion: Right, gotta rip the band-aid off and plunge into the madness. This is where the real adventure (and potential for mild panic) begins. Bui Vien. The backpacker mecca. The smell of street food is already assaulting my senses in the best possible way. I'm pretty sure I saw a dude riding a motorbike with a dog on the handlebars. Peak Saigon.
    • Lunch: Street Food Gambit: Okay, deep breaths. Pho it is. Gotta start somewhere. Found a tiny stall with a woman who looked at me like I was a lost puppy. Pointed frantically at a bowl, communicated with a blend of hand gestures and hopeful smiles. The pho? Absolutely transcendent. Almost cried. (Just kidding… maybe?) Paid far too much, of course. Learning curve.
    • Coffee Break (Essential): Vietnamese coffee. Obsessed. The sheer intensity of it could probably raise the dead. Found a tiny cafe crammed with locals; attempted my best "Xin chào" (pretty sure I butchered it). Watching the world go by, feeling that sweet buzz.
  • Evening: Pool Party (and Potential Regret):
    • Chau Apartment - Infinite Pool!: This is why we’re here, right? Slipped on my questionable Speedos (yeah, I know). Absolute bliss. Floating in that pool, looking over the city lights. This is what traveling's about. This is the dream.
    • Dinner on Bui Vien: Okay, let’s revisit the chaos. Found a place with live music, a terrible plastic table-cloth and…deep fried spring rolls! Now I can taste it! And the beer? A bargain, so I feel I can afford the spring rolls. Later on, I had to take two taxis to my apartment. I think a few beers were involved on that, too.

Day 2: Culture Shock and Questionable Decisions

  • Morning: The War Remnants Museum - A Gut Punch:
    • Emotionally Exhausting: Seriously, this place is brutal but absolutely necessary. It’s powerful, it’s horrific, and it’s humbling. I wandered around, absorbing every image, every story. My emotions were all over the place. Deepest sadness and awe.
    • Reflections: Now more than ever, you realize the history of the country. And the impact of the war on the people. This is something you will never forget.
  • Afternoon: Cu Chi Tunnels - Claustrophobia and History:
    • Getting There: Found a tour, which was a good plan so I didn't get lost or taken advantage of.
    • The Tunnels: Crawling underground was terrifying. I’m a fairly big guy, which was not a great plan. Seeing the guerilla tactics and the ingenuity of the Vietnamese people was remarkable.
    • The Aftermath:: Thought about drinking my usual Vietnamese coffee, as the thought of getting home was as terrifying as being underground.
  • Evening: Dinner with the Locals… maybe a scam?
    • Finding Food - Again: Found a restaurant. It was busy, so I thought it must be OK. Great view though. I looked around, I was sure it was authentic.
    • The scam? I'm not sure, but everyone I asked afterward said it was a scam. The food was fine, the atmosphere good. I felt a little gullible, but I felt I was part of it.
    • More drinks: I went to a bar recommended to me by one of the ladies I spoke to from the War Remnants Museum. Apparently it was a place where the locals hung out. Got chatting to some locals and had a truly great evening.

Day 3: Farewell Saigon (Probably with Sunburn and a Heavy Heart)

  • Morning: Markets and Souvenirs (and Shopping Mayhem):
    • Ben Thanh Market - Sensory Overload: The chaos! The haggling! The sheer volume of… everything! I bought a silk scarf (definitely overpriced, but oh well), a knock-off watch (probably fake but who cares), and a bag full of spices.
    • Bargaining Battles: The vendors? Master negotiators. I tried my best. Probably got fleeced. Again. But hey, that's part of the fun, right?
  • Afternoon: Final Vietnam coffee + Pool Dip:
    • Reflection Time: Savoring the moment. Vietnamese coffee, which, after a while, is probably a little bit addictive.
  • Evening:
    • Back to the airport: The same taxi, the same rush hour traffic. Saying goodbye is always hard, especially to such a complicated city with such incredible and beautiful people.
    • **Farewell Saigon: ** Heading back home.

Post-Trip Rambling:

  • Would I go back? In a heartbeat. Saigon, you’re a messy, beautiful, chaotic whirlwind. You tested me. You overwhelmed me. You made me laugh, cry (okay, just a little), and question everything. And I wouldn't trade a single moment of the experience. Until next time, Vietnam.

See you there!

Sydney Harbour Views! HUGE 6-Person Apartment - Darling Harbour!

Book Now

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Okay, seriously, is this place *actually* the best in Bui Vien? Like, Netflix and infinity pool BEST? Spilling the Tea!

Alright, listen up, because I'm about to get REAL. "Best" is subjective, right? Like, my "best" pizza involves a mountain of pepperoni and questionable garlic sauce. But for Luxury Chau, I'm gonna say... yeah, it's pretty damn close.

The infinity pool? Glorious. Imagine this: me, after a particularly epic night out (we're talking karaoke, questionable street food, the works), staggering back at dawn. And what's awaiting me? That sparkling, shimmering, Instagrammable oasis. Jumped in, felt the exhaustion melt away. Literally the best hangover cure *ever*. (Though, pro-tip: maybe don't jump in after a *massive* night, the chlorine is a little...aggressive at that hour).

Netflix? Yup. And here's the confession: I basically spent a whole day binge-watching *The Crown* in my room. Don't judge. The air con was epic, the bed was ridiculously comfy, and the world could just...carry on without me for a while. Pure bliss. Seriously, the little things – a good movie, cold air, a comfy bed – can make or break your trip. And Luxury Chau nailed it.

BUT… (and there's always a but, isn't there?), it's Bui Vien. So prepare for noise. You know, the usual delightful cacophony of motorbikes, karaoke gone wrong (usually *very* wrong), and the general vibrant chaos of Saigon. The rooms are pretty soundproofed, but a faint hum of the party never entirely goes away. Honestly, a small price to pay, in my opinion, but be warned. And if you're a light sleeper... bring earplugs. Or embrace the madness!

What are the rooms like? (Size, amenities, the whole nine yards!)

Okay, rooms. This is where things get interesting, because I upgraded to a 'deluxe something-or-other' (I forget the exact name, jet lag, you know?). And it was *spacious*. Like, could do jumping jacks without bumping into anything spacious. The bed? King-sized, easily. I could’ve held a small rave on that bed.

The bathroom was clean, modern, with a nice shower. Okay, let's be real, I'm not exactly a bathroom snob. As long as the water is hot, I'm generally happy. But this one was actually *nice*. Good water pressure, which is a rarity, right? And the toiletries were decent, didn’t make my skin crawl. Definitely a plus.

They had a mini-fridge, which is vital for the emergency beer/water/snacks. There's a safe. A decent sized TV. The AC, as I mentioned earlier, was a lifesaver. Oh! And the windows had blackout curtains. Genius! Because let's be honest, you're probably going to need them. Or the world will see you're still recovering from last night's adventures.

Now, the *minor* imperfection: slightly thin walls. You can hear your neighbors. Not a disaster, but if you're expecting total silence, well, you're in the wrong neighborhood, friend. But again, a small price to pay for proximity to the party.

That infinity pool! Is it as epic in reality as it looks in the photos? Spill the beans (and the chlorine)!

Okay, the pool. The *pièce de résistance*. It's not just epic in photos, people. It's *genuinely* amazing. Seriously. The view is incredible. You're overlooking the bustling heart of Bui Vien, all the lights, the music, the general craziness. And from your vantage point, it's just… serene. Totally ironic.

I spent hours there. Seriously. Just floating around, sipping a cocktail (pro tip: get the passion fruit mojito, it’s divine), and pretending I was a glamorous travel blogger. (Spoiler alert: I'm not. I mostly just looked like a slightly sunburnt, slightly hungover person enjoying a luxury experience).

It's clean, well-maintained, the water is just the right temperature. There are plenty of sunbeds. Just be aware, it can get busy, especially during peak hours. Grab your spot early! And maybe bring some good SPF, because that Saigon sun is *fierce*. I learned that the hard way. Oops.

One slightly embarrassing moment that's perfect to illustrate an important point: I was happily swimming away when a group of…ahem…*very* enthusiastic young gentlemen decided to join me. They were a bit loud, and a bit…well. Let's just say their swimwear was…revealing. It's Bui Vien, right? Embracing the chaos. I put my sunglasses on, focused on that wonderful view, and reminded myself I was still in a spectacular pool. It's a good life lesson. Sometimes you have to embrace the chaos.

What about breakfast? Is it any good? And are there any other dining options?

Breakfast... Okay, look, I'm a breakfast person. I like my eggs. And my coffee. And my carbs. Luxury Chau’s breakfast? It's... okay. It's included, which is a huge plus. You can't complain about free food. But it's not the best breakfast I've ever had. It's a buffet, with a good variety, though. They have the usual suspects: eggs (made-to-order!), toast, fruit, some Vietnamese options.

The coffee? Not great, if I'm being honest. But there's a coffee shop right across the street that makes a killer iced ca phe (Vietnamese coffee). Problem solved!

As for other dining options, well, you're in Bui Vien! Food options are literally everywhere. Street food, fancy restaurants, everything imaginable. Everything you will need is at your doorstep. There is a restaurant attached to the hotel, but it is a bit overpriced. I did end up trying the pho. It was good, but if you venture outside, you'll find a much cheaper, and probably better, variation.

My tip: Step outside, breath in the chaotic air, and find a little place that looks busy. That usually means it's good.

Is the location actually good? Because, you know, Bui Vien can be…intense.

Okay, right, let's address the elephant in the room: Bui Vien. It's the party capital of Saigon. It's loud. It's lively. It's… well, it's a lot. Luxury Chau is *right in the thick of it*. Which is both a blessing and a curse.

The good: everything you could ever want is within stumbling distance. Bars, clubs, restaurants, massage parlors... you name it, it's there. You're literally a five-minute walk from everything. You can stumble home at 3 amStay Scouter

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam

Chau Apartment - Netflix - Inf. Pool - Bui Vien Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam