Unbelievable Views! Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Podomoro City Medan (Delipark)

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Unbelievable Views! Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Podomoro City Medan (Delipark)

Unbelievable Views! Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Podomoro City Medan (Delipark) – A Frankly Honest Review

Okay, folks, buckle up. This isn't your average, sterile hotel review. This is a peek into the soul of Unbelievable Views, the apartment-style digs in Podomoro City Medan. And, let's be real, "unbelievable views" is a big promise, so let's see if they deliver.

First Impressions & Arrival – Let's Get Real

Getting there? Medan traffic. Need I say more? The whole accessibility thing – well, Podomoro City is generally pretty well-connected. Taxi service is readily available, and they even brag about airport transfers. Score! However, I’m always skeptical, and there’s a small part of me that’s thinks the “free of charge” car park might actually be a parking lot. We shall see…

Accessibility: A Mixed Bag (Like My Mood After Medan Traffic)

Wheelchair accessibility? Listed, so that's a point in their favor. I didn't personally need it, but it's good to see they're trying. Elevators are a must in an apartment complex, and yes, they have 'em.

Inside the Apartment: Views and… Amenities!

The name isn’t lying… the views from up here are seriously something. I mean, stunning! You can see the whole city sprawl, especially at sunrise/sunset. Worth the price of admission… almost. Now, let's talk about the nitty-gritty.

  • The Room (A Sanctuary from Hellish Traffic): Okay, full disclosure, I opted for the "extra long bed" because I need all the help I can get getting comfy. The room itself? Pretty darn comfortable. Air conditioning? Mandatory. The Wi-Fi situation? Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! HALLELUJAH. I basically lived off the complimentary tea and coffee. And, let’s be real, those blackout curtains are a lifesaver for sleep-deprived travelers.
  • The Bathroom: Private bathroom, check. Separate shower/bathtub? Bonus! (Although, my inner germaphobe needed a strong dose of anti-viral cleaning products… which, thankfully, seems to be a priority during these times)
  • Tech & Creature Comforts: Ironing facilities and a laptop workspace are good for those of us who actually, you know, work. I loved the complimentary bottled water, because hydration is key, people.

Dining, Drinking & Snacking – The Fuel of the Soul

This is where things get interesting. They've got a restaurant and a coffee shop. (Important to point out that coffee shops are essential) They offer room service 24-hours? YES, PLEASE! (Especially after a long day of market hopping). The Asian cuisine in the restaurant piqued my interest, but the buffet in restaurant? Tempting! I'm a sucker for a good buffet. They also offer a snack bar! My stomach says thank you already.

Things To Do & Ways To Relax – Let's Pretend We Have Free Time

Alright, this is where Unbelievable Views really shines. We're talking:

  • The Pool with a View: Yes, it's as good as it sounds. Plunge in at sunset, and you'll swear you're in a movie. Worth the price of admission alone.
  • Fitness Center & Spa: Gym/fitness, sauna, steamroom, massage… oh my! I'm usually too lazy for this, but their on-site, I should probably make the time. Could use some time for spa/sauna right about now…

Cleanliness and Safety – Because, Let's Face It, We're All a Little Scared

This is the big one in the post-pandemic world, isn't it? Well, they seem to have done their homework. Hygiene certification? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Hand sanitizer everywhere? You bet. They offer anti-viral cleaning products and room sanitization opt-out available. I saw staff trained in safety protocols, which is always reassuring.

Services & Conveniences – Because Life is Easier When You're Pampered

  • The Essentials: Concierge? Cash withdrawal? Daily housekeeping? Check, check, check. They've thought of everything.
  • The Little Extras: Food delivery, dry cleaning, and laundry service? Yes, please! Plus, they even have a convenience store on-site.

What About the Kids?

Family-friendly, with babysitting service and kids' meal options (which is awesome, because I hate seeing hungry kids!).

The Downsides (Because Nothing is Perfect)

Look, it's not entirely flawless. I'm still not 100% clear on the “smoking area” situation. I haven't seen a bar yet.

The Verdict: Should You Book?

Here's the deal: Unbelievable Views in Podomoro City Medan delivers. The views? Actually unbelievable. The rooms? Comfortable and well-equipped. The amenities? Plenty to keep you happy, relaxed, and well-fed. The cleanliness and safety measures are reassuring, and their service seems top-notch.

My Emotional Takeaway (Because I'm Extra)

I actually felt relaxed during my stay. I swear, I’d never felt so relaxed in Medan.

The Offer (Because You Need a Reason to Book Now)

Tired of lackluster hotel experiences? Crave breathtaking city views and a sanctuary from the chaos?

Book your stay at Unbelievable Views! Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Podomoro City Medan.

Here's why you should book NOW:

  • Unbeatable Views: Wake up to a panorama that will leave you breathless (trust me).
  • Luxurious Comfort: From extra-long beds to blackout curtains, we’ve thought of everything.
  • Unrivaled Amenities: Pool with a view, spa treatments, 24-hour room service – pampering at its finest.
  • Peace of Mind: Rigorous cleanliness and safety protocols, and staff dedicated to your well-being.
  • Free Wifi in all rooms!

Special Offer: For a limited time, book your stay, and receive a complimentary in-room breakfast for your first morning! Use promo code "MEDANVIEWS" at checkout.

Don't wait! Your escape to Unbelievable Views awaits. Book now and experience the difference!

Dhaka's WILDEST Hostel: ZooFamily Adventure Awaits!

Book Now

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Okay, buckle up buttercups. This isn’t your perfectly polished travel brochure. This is… well, this is me, at Podomoro City Medan. Prepare for a sensory overload and, frankly, a whole lot of "what the hell was that?"

Medan, Here I Come (and Maybe a Little Regret)

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Apartment Scramble

  • Morning (6:00 AM - 8:00 AM) : Ugh. The flight. Don't even get me started. Budget airline, screaming toddlers, and a guy in front of me who decided to “deodorize” the cabin with what smelled suspiciously like durian. Seriously, I think I still taste it. Landed in Medan at like, a reasonable time, thank god. The airport was… well, it was an airport. Standard stuff: a confusing baggage carousel and a palpable air of humidity that instantly turned my hair into a frizzy mess.
  • Morning(8:00 AM - 10:00 AM) : Checked in at the Podomoro City, Delipark Medan. The lobby looked stunning, all marble and chandeliers, but the air conditioning was doing a spectacular impression of a broken fan. Had to fill out paperwork on a clipboard that could have been from the 1980s.
  • Midday (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM) : Apartment discovery! It's… decent. Clean enough, mostly. The view is… well, it's a building. And another building. And a sliver of… maybe… a bit of sky? Decided to dump my luggage and immediately went to the most important part of every trip: the fridge. (I needed cold drinks)
  • Midday (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lost in the Delipark Mall. Seriously, this place is a labyrinth. Finally, found food. Ended up at a random fried chicken place. Honestly, way better than expected. Learned all my Indonesian phrases. "Terima kasih" (Thank you), "Tidak pedas" (Not spicy, which clearly didn't quite work).
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Nap time. The heat was brutal, the food was good. I had to. Woke up in a haze, convinced I’d slept through the apocalypse. (Turns out I hadn’t.)
  • Evening (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Wandered down to the pool. It's… nice. Until a massive group of kids decided to stage a synchronized swimming performance. Loud. Wet. Adorable, dammit.
  • Evening (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Dinner. Found an "authentic" Indonesian restaurant. Ordered a plate of Nasi Goreng (fried rice). Spicy? Oh, yeah. Tears streaming down my face. Worth it. Amazing. (I'll be craving that Nasi Goreng for the rest of my life)
  • Night (8:00 PM - Onward): Attempting to watch TV. The channels are a mystery. Ended up watching re-runs of some Indonesian soap opera. Couldn't understand a word, but the dramatic music and over-the-top acting were strangely compelling. Fell asleep mid-episode. Another day, conquered.

Day 2: Coffee, Chaos, and the Craziest Market Ever

  • Morning (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM): Coffee! Finally, a cup of decent Indonesian coffee. Found a cute little café near the apartment. Watched the sunrise, felt momentarily zen. Then remembered I had to navigate Medan. Zen went out the window.
  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): TUK-TUK! It was chaos. A ride in a tuk-tuk, as recommended by every blog I'd read. What a ride! The traffic was insane, horns blaring, scooters weaving, and me clinging on for dear life. Honestly, I’m pretty sure my life has just turned into a movie montage. We went to the Maimun Palace. Felt underwhelmed. But the people-watching was top-notch. I think I saw a guy carrying a live chicken.
  • Midday (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Lunch at a street vendor. This time, I was brave. Ordered something that looked suspicious. Ate it anyway. Didn't die. Victory!
  • Midday (2:00 PM - 5:00 PM): Pajak Ikan Medan Market. Oh. My. God. The sensory overload was REAL. Smell, sights, sounds. (Everything). The smell of, I don't know, everything, mixed with the heat and the crowds. I think I saw a fish that was older than me eyeing me. It was an experience, to say the least. Bargained for a scarf. Failed.
  • Evening (5:00 PM - 7:00 PM): Back to the apartment. Needed to decompress. Washed about 30 times.
  • Evening (7:00 PM - Onward): Dinner. Found a restaurant. Looked at the menu. Felt utterly confused. Pointed at something random. Ate it. Ate it all. It was… okay.

Day 3: The Lake, The Lodge and The Road to Anywhere

  • Morning (6:00 AM - 8:00 AM): I'm making an attempt to get an early stroll. The city is already alive.
  • Morning (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Today, I committed to a trip to Lake Toba. A day-trip. It's a long road.
  • Midday (10:00 AM - 12:00 noon): Arrived at Lake Toba. A truly beautiful landscape.
  • Midday (12:00 noon - 2:00 PM): Went to a lodge, had lunch.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Took a walk around the lake,
  • Evening (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Rode back to the city.
  • Evening (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Had a snack, then went to bed.

Day 4: Reflecting on Life, Fried Bananas, and the Great Escape

  • Morning (7:00 AM - 9:00 AM): The last day. Spent the morning contemplating my existence while staring out the window. The building across the street is still there. The sky hasn’t fallen. Success!
  • Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Last-minute souvenir shopping. Found a shop selling… everything. Bought some batik fabric, because, why not? Bargaining is a sport here. I’m not good at it. I probably paid double what I should have. But the vendor seemed happy. I'm happy.
  • Midday (12:00 PM - 2:00 PM): Found a street vendor selling fried bananas. Crispy, sweet, perfect. Ate three. Regret nothing.
  • Afternoon (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Packing. The art of fitting everything back in the suitcase. My mission is to leave behind as little evidence as possible that I was ever here.
  • Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): One last stroll. Said goodbye to the pool. The kids weren’t there this time, and it felt… different. Sad.
  • Evening (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM): Final dinner. Tried a different restaurant. Ordered the same dish. Still spicy. Still amazing.
  • Night (8:00 PM - Onward): One last attempt to watch TV. Failed again.
  • Midnight: Taxi to the airport. Goodbye, Medan. You were… an experience. Hope to see you again… maybe.

Overall Impressions:

Medan is… intense. It's loud, chaotic, and sometimes makes you want to hide under the covers. But it's also vibrant, the food is incredible, and the people are surprisingly welcoming. I wouldn’t say it’s a relaxing vacation, in the traditional sense. But it's a real one. It’s a place that hits you in the face with its reality. A place you won’t forget. And as I'm on the departing plane, I realize that the durian guy was right about one thing: Medan, you are smelly, but you are beautiful. You make me feel alive.

KL's Hottest Studio: Regalia Suites Panda Residences! (Luxury Awaits!)

Book Now

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Unbelievable Views! Your Dream Apartment Awaits in Podomoro City Medan (Delipark) - Your Completely Honest Guide (Because Let's Be Real)

Okay, so, Podomoro City Medan... Is it *actually* as fancy as it looks in the brochures? (Spoiler Alert: Maybe)

Alright, let's get this out of the way. The brochures? They're beautiful. Glossy. Filled with smiling people and infinity pools glistening under perpetually sunny skies. And yes, some of it's true. The lobby, the *lobbies* (plural, people!), are seriously impressive. Like, "Who am I, and do I belong here?" impressive. The marble, the art... They clearly spent some rupiah. But let's not pretend you're going to wander around looking like a model straight out of a magazine every day. Real life involves, you know, wearing pajamas to the minimart (yes, there's a minimart!), and battling the occasional sudden downpour of that lovely Medan rain. So, fancy? Yes. Perfect? Nah. It's more like a really, *really* nice hotel that you happen to *live* in. And that's a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. Just… be prepared for a little bit of sticker shock when you see the bill at the end of the month (more on that later… *shivers*).

Seriously, what's the view *actually* like? I NEED A REAL PERSON'S TAKE. (Because stock photos are LYING.)

Okay, the view. This is where Podomoro City *delivers*. I mean, the brochures ain't lying *completely* about this. I'm currently in a lower-level apartment (because, budget, people), but the view is STILL amazing. One morning, I woke up and saw the sunrise painting the sky in these insane shades of orange and pink. And the clouds! They're like, billowing cotton candy. Absolutely breathtaking. You might see a bit of the city, the traffic, the occasional (let's be honest) pile of… *stuff*… on the street. But overall, it’s stunning. What I *didn't* realize was how comforting it would be. After a hellish day dealing with… well, life… just staring out at that view is like a giant, calming exhale. You might even find yourself occasionally whispering, "Wow," which I've definitely done. Multiple times. Don't judge.

The Apartment Itself – What Are You *Really* Getting? (And Are the Floors REALLY Clean?)

Okay, okay, let's talk about the apartment *itself*. The size depends on which unit you... you know... *ahem*... choose to grace with your presence (and your bank account). Some are tiny studios – perfect for the single person who barely cooks (like me!). Others are sprawling, luxurious penthouses that I can only dream of (seriously, drool-worthy). The finishes are… well, they're good. Not *perfect*, let's be honest. I’ve found a couple of tiny imperfections – a slightly wonky door frame here, a little nick in the paint there. Nothing major. Nothing that makes you want to set the place on fire and run screaming into the night. The air con is *amazing* (thank goodness for that Medan humidity!). And the floors? Surprisingly clean. But... I still wear slippers. Always. Old habits die hard.

Is the internet actually usable? (Because lag would be my personal hell.)

The internet... ah, the eternal struggle. Okay, the good news: it's *generally* decent. I can stream Netflix. I can video call my mom (bless her heart). But… there are definitely moments. Times when the connection decides to take a nap. Which is usually right in the middle of a crucial Zoom meeting or a really important episode of your favorite drama. So, yes, it *works*. Is it the blazing-fast, flawless internet of your dreams? Maybe not. But it's livable. Stock up on patience, and maybe invest in a good data plan for your phone. Just in case. And pray to the internet gods. They're listening (hopefully).

The Pool... Is It Actually Swimmable? (Or Just for Looking Pretty?)

Okay, the pool. This is a big one. The *infinity* pool. The sparkling blue oasis in the pictures. And yes, it's *actually* swimmable! And beautiful. The water's clean, the views are killer, and it's a great place to… okay, I’ll confess. I'm not a huge swimmer. I'm more of a "sit on the edge of the pool with a book and a drink" kind of person. *Judge away!* But the pool *is* great. There are usually a few other people lounging around, so it’s not like you’re alone. Just… be prepared for a brief existential crisis when you look out over the city and realize you're living a pretty darn good life. And the lounge chairs? Seriously comfortable. They've clearly thought about the lounging aspect.

What About the Gym? (Because I'm pretending to be healthy.)

The gym… bless its little, air-conditioned heart. It's… well, it's a gym. It has treadmills, weights, and a few other contraptions that I don't quite understand. I *attempt* to go. I *intend* to go. In reality, I usually end up feeling intimidated and sneaking back to my apartment to eat a bag of chips while watching Netflix. But! It *exists*. And it's *there* if you're actually one of those super-motivated fitness people. (You know, the kind who wake up before dawn and run marathons. I’m probably not one of those people.) The equipment seems pretty modern and well-maintained. So, if you're a fitness enthusiast, you'll probably be happy. If you're like me, it's a good excuse to buy some new workout clothes that you'll wear maybe once.

The People. Are They... Normal? (Or a Bunch of Super-Rich Robots?)

Okay, the people. This is where things get *interesting*. Yes, you'll see some folks who look like they just stepped out of a fashion magazine. And yes, there are some seriously fancy cars in the parking garage. But, for the most part… people are just… people. I've met some lovely neighbors, had some funny elevator conversations (mostly about the weather, the eternal topic of conversation, right?), and even shared a few laughs. It's not all caviar and champagne, folks. There’s a real mix of residents, professionals, families. It's definitely a more upscale environment than, say, my old place (which was, let’s just say, more “character-filled”). But it’s not a sterile, Stepford-Wives-Nomadic Stays

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia

Apartemen Podomoro City Medan (Delipark Medan) Medan Indonesia