Cheyenne's BEST Kept Secret: My Place Hotel Review (You Won't Believe This!)

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

Cheyenne's BEST Kept Secret: My Place Hotel Review (You Won't Believe This!)

Cheyenne's BEST Kept Secret: My Place Hotel Review (You Won't Believe This…and I'm About to Tell You Why!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea on Cheyenne's "Best Kept Secret" – My Place Hotel. And believe me, after my stay, I'm questioning how secret it actually is anymore. Because honestly? I'm shouting it from the rooftops. Or, you know, from this blog post.

First Impressions: Where Am I, Seriously?

Pulling up, My Place Hotel doesn't exactly scream "luxury getaway." Situated off the highway, it's a clean, modern building, all neutral tones and practical lines. Not exactly Instagram-worthy at first glance, but hey, looks can be deceiving, right? And let me tell you, they were.

Accessibility: A+ for Effort (and Space!)

Right off the bat, HUGE props for accessibility. Wheelchair accessible? Absolutely – nailed it. The common areas were spacious and easy to navigate. And you know how some hotels say they're accessible and then, BAM, tiny doorways? Not here. The rooms themselves? Plenty of room to maneuver, a truly appreciated detail. I didn't personally need the accessibility features on this trip, but seeing them done well is a massive thumbs up.

Check-in: Smooth as Butter (Contactless, Baby!)

Check-in/out [express]? You betcha. This is a huge win in my book. Contactless check-in/out? Double win! After a long drive, the rapid and efficient check-in was a godsend. The staff was friendly, efficient, and masked up (essential these days, am I right?). The whole operation felt organized and clean. And that, my friends, is a seriously good first step in any hotel review.

The Room: My Cozy Little Fortress

Okay, so here's where My Place really won me over. The room? Spacious, bright, and dare I say, comfortable. Think less "hotel room" and more "mini-apartment."

  • Available in all rooms: Seriously, the list is long but the basics are there, and more: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Blackout curtains (thank GOD, because I need my beauty sleep!), Coffee/tea maker (essential!), Desk (because who doesn't work on the road these days?), Free bottled water (nice touch!), Hair dryer, Internet access – wireless (Wi-Fi [free] - WIN!), Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Shower, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed (thank you, hotel gods!), Soundproofing, Telephone, and Toiletries.

And the best part? The bed. Oh, the bed. It was like sinking into a cloud of pure, blissful nothingness. I slept so well. They weren't kidding about the "My Place" vibe. It actually felt like my place.

Cleanliness and Safety: My Inner Germaphobe Approved!

Okay, let's get real. In today's world, clean is king. And My Place Hotel delivers. Cleanliness and safety, Anti-viral cleaning products? Check. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Rooms sanitized between stays? Major check! I felt genuinely safe and comfortable throughout my stay. The whole vibe was undeniably clean, from the lobby to the hallways, and especially in my room.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: The "Kitchenette" Kicks Ass!

This is where My Place Hotel gets really interesting. Forget stuffy hotel restaurants (though a few more restaurants or a snack bar wouldn't hurt!). My Place offers something way better: A fully functional kitchenette in every room! Okay, maybe I went overboard buying snacks, but I'm a snack-aholic!

Breakfast? Not a buffet! But the room comes equipped with a fridge, a microwave, and a sink. I'd suggest Breakfast takeaway service or even better Breakfast in room if you need it.

Internet: My Lifeline

My business relies on internet more than most, and I'm happy to report that the Internet access – wireless (Wi-Fi [free]) was fast and reliable. No dropped calls, no buffering. Internet [LAN]? Didn't try it, because I didn't need to. The Wi-Fi was gold.

Things to Do, Ways to Relax: Chill Zone (If You Want It!)

Okay, so My Place isn't a resort. Pool with view? Nah. Spa? Nope. Fitness center? There's one, but I am not the fitnessy kind. Swimming pool [outdoor, Swimming pool, Sauna, Spa/sauna, Steamroom were all missing.

Services and Conveniences: Making Life Easier

They've got your essential needs covered. Everything from Daily housekeeping, Facilities for disabled guests, Laundry service, Luggage storage, and a Safety deposit boxes.

Okay, the Imperfections (Because Nothing's Perfect!)

Look, even the best hotel has its flaws. It's an honest review, right?

  • No on-site restaurant is a slight bummer, but I'd say that's a concession for the kitchenette.
  • Exterior corridor access – it's a bit of a style choice, but made it a little more noisy if other guests were coming in.

The Verdict: Cheyenne's Best Kept Secret? Absolutely!

My Place Hotel in Cheyenne is an absolute gem. It's clean, comfortable, convenient, and affordable. For anyone looking for a stress-free and genuinely pleasant place to stay in Cheyenne, look no further.

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART: The bed, the comfort, the room felt like my own place.

Recommendation: Seriously, book it. Like, right now. Before everyone else figures out the secret.

SEO Keywords: My Place Hotel Cheyenne, Cheyenne Hotels, Cheyenne Wyoming, Accessible Hotels Cheyenne, Clean Hotels Cheyenne, Affordable Hotels Cheyenne, Best Hotels Cheyenne, Wyoming Travel, Hotel Review, Family-Friendly Hotels Cheyenne, Wyoming Lodging, Comfortable Cheyenne Hotel.

But Wait, There's More! My Special Offer Just For You!

Ready to experience this for yourself? Use the code "SECRETGETAWAY" when you book directly through the My Place Hotel website and receive 10% off your stay AND a complimentary bag of delicious snacks!

Don't miss out! This offer is only available for a limited time. Book your unforgettable getaway today!

Daegu's BEST Hidden Gem Hotel: Netflix, Free Parking & Amazing Croffles!

Book Now

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

Okay, buckle up Buttercup, because this isn't your grandma's itinerary. This is my whirlwind, potentially disastrous, probably-amazing, Cheyenne adventure, centered around My Place Hotel - Cheyenne, WY. Prepare for a rollercoaster.

Subject: Cheyenne Or Bust (Literally, Praying It Isn't Bust)

Day 1: Arrival. And Mild Panic.

  • 1:00 PM – Arrive at Denver International Airport (DIA). Okay, so, flight was delayed. Of course. You know how it is. Spent an hour staring intensely at my carry-on, trying to telepathically organize it. I swear, the sheer effort of traveling makes me want to go back to bed and just… exist. But, Cheyenne! The open road! (Said in the most sarcastic voice possible).
  • 2:30 PM – Grab my rental car. (Praying they didn't give me a lemon). This is where things get real. I'm not going to lie, I'm a terrible driver. Like, I once stalled a car in the middle of a roundabout. So, the drive to Cheyenne? A personal challenge of survival. Okay, it wasn't too bad. The car wasn't a lemon. I am still alive. Victory!
  • 4:00 PM – Officially Arrive & Check into My Place Hotel - Cheyenne. The room is…surprisingly clean. My Place often delivers, I must say. But after a long drive, all I want is a solid bed, a decent shower, and to not be judged for wearing the same travel outfit for 14 hours. (Don't judge me. You do it too.)
  • 4:30 PM – The Great Shower. (Or, The Saga of Finding Clean Soap). Okay, the shower. This is critical. My travel routine is: find a clean bathroom, then the shower. I've got a whole little kit of travel toiletries. My place, in the shower, is where I contemplate life. I think it is a real existential crisis.
  • 6:00 PM – Dinner: Downtown Cheyenne. I heard the old town square is quaint. I'd settle for edible, to be honest. Also, I'm a sucker for a good burger. Let's hope Cheyenne delivers. I am hoping that the town has some delicious food!
  • 7:30 PM – Attempt to relax. (Probably Fail.) My brain is wired for chaos, so "relaxing" is a foreign concept. I'll likely end up doom-scrolling on my phone while simultaneously trying to read a book and eating a bag of chips. I'm already thinking about tomorrow. I bet I'm not sleeping!

Day 2: Cowboys, Canyons, and Cranky Feelings

  • 8:00 AM – Breakfast at the Hotel. (Complimentary if Available). Okay, hotel breakfast, the unsung hero of travel. Grab whatever is available. Probably a stale bagel and some questionable-looking coffee.
  • 9:00 AM – Touring the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum. This is my "be a tourist" moment. I'm not particularly interested in history, but I feel like I should be. I need to have some knowledge I am able to share at any given moment. So here I go. Might learn something! Maybe.
  • 11:00 AM – Drive to Vedauwoo Recreation Area. Vedauwoo! I've seen pictures. Massive rock formations. I'm picturing myself in a John Ford movie, dramatically silhouetted against the sunset. Reality? Probably me tripping over my own feet and getting eaten by a mosquito.
  • 12:30 PM – Picnic at Vedauwoo. (If I can find a spot that isn't overrun by ants). Packing a picnic. (Unless, you know, I forget. Which is highly probable).
  • 2:30 PM – Cheyenne Botanic Gardens. If I can stay awake. I am not the biggest fan of gardens. I have to be in the mood. Hopefully, I'll be in the mood and not complaining the entire time!
  • 4:00 PM – Coffee and Journaling. (Trying to be "thoughtful"). Here's the thing: I'm terrible at journaling. I end up just writing, "Today was…a day." and then complaining about the weather. Today, however, I am going to become an artist. I am going to sketch some things.
  • 6:00 PM – Dinner. (Maybe some local food? Or, maybe just a sandwich from the gas station. The freedom of choice!). I am starving already.
  • 7:30 PM – Attempt to watch a movie in my My Place Hotel room and fall asleep. (Likely Fail.). This is my nightly goal. Will I do it? Probably not. More likely, I'll stare at the ceiling and overthink everything. Then again, maybe I'll have an epiphany? You never know! It's all a big roll of the dice.

Day 3: Farewell Cheyenne! (And The Aftermath)

  • 9:00 AM – Breakfast. (Or, what passes for breakfast). One last shot at the hotel's breakfast bounty. Wish me luck. I'll need it.
  • 10:00 AM – One last walk around the city just to make sure I didn't miss anything! This is what I do. Just walking, absorbing. This time, I am trying to appreciate the moment. I am also looking for somewhere to purchase a souvenir to bring me back to Cheyenne.
  • 11:00 AM – Check out of My Place Hotel. Goodbye, clean sheets! Goodbye, slightly-too-firm mattress! I am going to miss the hotel.
  • 12:00 PM – Drive Back to Denver. (Praying I don't get lost this time). The moment of truth. Can I survive this trip without total chaos? Stay tuned.
  • 2:00 PM – Lunch. (Hopefully at a place that doesn't serve sadness). Fueling up for the final leg.
  • 4:00 PM – Get on my flight. I will probably be exhausted. I will probably be already planning my next trip.
  • 6:00 PM – The Aftermath. (What I learned, what I ate, and what I'm going to rant about to my friends… if I have any left after this trip). I'll let you know the details when I get back. The details are important.
  • Post-Trip Reflections. Cheyenne. What a ride! (Or, more likely, a slow, slightly bumpy drive).

Important Notes and Disclaimers:

  • This itinerary is a suggestion, subject to drastic changes based on mood, weather, caffeine levels, and the general whims of the universe.
  • "Relaxation" is a lofty goal, not a guarantee.
  • I may or may not encounter a cowboy. Odds are slim.
  • I will probably overpack. And bring a book I won't read.
  • My driving skills are…developing. Pray for other drivers.
  • Above all else, travel is about the unexpected. So, let's see what happens!
Pokhara Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom Balcony Apartment (Serendipity Awaits!)

Book Now

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel, Cheyenne: The Secret's Out (Kinda...!) - A Messy FAQs

Prepare for honest opinions, rambles, and the occasional existential crisis. This ain't your grandma's hotel review!

Okay, lay it on me... What *IS* this "BEST Kept Secret" hype about My Place in Cheyenne?

Alright, alright, buckle up, buttercup. "Best kept secret" is probably overblown. Honestly, it's not like they're hiding a portal to Narnia in the lobby. BUT! Here's the deal: My Place tends to be… *consistent*. And in the world of roadside motels, consistency is GOLD, baby! Think clean-ish rooms, comfy-ish beds, and a price that doesn't make you weep into your complimentary (instant) coffee. It's the *absence* of epic fails that makes it, for Cheyenne, a solid pick. Plus, they have that 24/7 on-site market, which I will get to later, and it's an addiction.

The Rooms: Spill the Tea! What's the Vibe?

The rooms? Okay, picture this: The lobby, usually smells of overly cleaned air... but the rooms are generally OK. They're not winning any interior design awards. You're talking beige, functional, and… well, *clean-ish*. I’ve seen worse, much worse. I stayed somewhere in Nebraska once... let’s just say I slept with my shoes on and the emergency exit in full view. My Place is a step above that. You get a mini-fridge, a microwave (essential for those late-night pizza roll escapades), and a decent TV. The beds are… well, I've actually crashed out on one and gotten a surprisingly decent night's sleep. A plus. But don't go in expecting plush luxury – you're paying for a *base* level of comfort, and they usually deliver.

Let's Talk About the Amenities. Is There a Pool? (Asking for a Friend... Okay, It's Me.)

Nope. No pool. No fancy gym. This ain't the Ritz, people. If a pool is a dealbreaker, go elsewhere. This is *purely practical*. It's a cleanish place to crash. Think of it as lodging for people who value sleep over poolside cocktails. On the upside: no screaming kids at 7 AM. A massive win in my book. They *do* have laundry facilities, which is a lifesaver if your trip got muddy!

The On-Site Market... Tell Me EVERYTHING! It sounds Too Good?

OH. MY. GAWD. The Market. This is where My Place *shines*. And if I got out of bed every morning, it was for that market. Okay, it's not gourmet. Think microwaveable meals, snacks that could feed a small army of teenagers, drinks galore (Pepsi! Diet Pepsi! Mountain Dew!), and pretty much anything you might regret buying at 2 AM. I’m talking frozen pizzas, ramen, chips, candy bars, and even some basic toiletries if you forgot your toothbrush (guilty!). I once spent like... $40 in there at 2:30 AM while writing a paper (or attempting to). It's a beautiful, terrible convenience. It also has beer and wine at the right price. It’s a real game changer for those late-night cravings. Honestly, the market is reason enough, almost, to stay here.

Service: Are the Staff Friendly? Or Are They Just Robot Butlers?

The staff are generally… fine. They're not bubbly, overly-enthusiastic hotel greeters. They're more… efficient. No complaints, no effusive praise. They get the job done. Check-in is usually quick and painless. I've never had a terrible experience, but I’ve also not had a heart-to-heart with anyone. They’re there, they’re working, and they've always been helpful when I needed something (extra towels, more coffee, because, duh). Don't expect a concierge to plan your day, but do expect them to get you a key card. Fair trade!

Parking! The eternal travel struggle. What's the deal?

Parking is usually pretty generous. I've always found a spot. It's not a huge complex so you're not walking miles from your car. That's a plus, especially if you're lugging luggage, grocery bags from the market, and various items you swore you didn’t need until you checked that market for 4th time that night. The parking situation is a solid, unsung hero in the My Place experience. No hidden fees or weird parking garages. Easy-peasy.

Okay, The Verdict. For Real. Should I Stay Here?

Alright, deep breaths. Here's the deal. If you need a *reliable*, clean-ish place to crash *in Cheyenne*? And if the idea of a 24/7 snack market brings a tear to your eye? Then yeah, My Place is probably a good bet. It's not glamorous. It's not *amazing*. But it's… decent. It's like the reliable friend who's always there when you need them. They're not exciting, but they're always there. And sometimes, in the chaos of travel, that's exactly what you need. And in Cheyenne, there's a real void of options. So yeah, I'd stay. Don’t go expecting the world and you won't be disappointed. Just remember the market... and my stomach thanks you. It actually might be the perfect place. Maybe? I'm still thinking about that pizza roll...

Worst Experience? Come on, spill the tea.

Ugh, okay, I’ll admit it. The AC crapped out once. And it was in the middle of summer, during a heatwave, and I swear I was melting in the bed. I complained, and they moved me, which was *good*, but it was still a rough night. I had to sleep on the floor for a bit with the door open to the hallway. It wasn't ideal. And it made me realize just how much I really appreciate working AC! Other than that... *mostly* smooth sailing. Always carry a backup roll of toilet paper just in case.

What's the weirdest thing about the experience?

The weirdest thing is probably the feeling of pure *relief* you get when you find yourself there, after a long day on the road. Like, the *relief*Stay Mapped

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States

My Place Hotel Cheyenne Cheyenne (WY) United States