Luxury KL TRX Condo: 2BR, 5-Min Walk! (Stunning Views!)

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Luxury KL TRX Condo: 2BR, 5-Min Walk! (Stunning Views!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the Luxury KL TRX Condo: 2BR, 5-Min Walk! (Stunning Views!)! This isn't your average hotel review, folks. We're going full-on, messy, unfiltered, and ready to spill the tea… or, you know, maybe the leftover coffee from the in-room machine. Let's get into this glorious jumble.

First Impressions & Accessibility - The Great Shuffle

Alright, so first things first: Location, location, LOCATION! "5-Minute Walk!" they boast. And you know what? They're mostly right. Getting INTO the TRX area? Piece of cake, super accessible, sidewalks are generally good. Getting around TRX in general? A little less breezy, depending on your mobility. There's definitely room for improvement on wheelchair accessibility, but the main areas are surprisingly good. And the view… oh, the view. More on that later, because that panoramic vista is a game changer.

Let's get this out of the way: I'm not a mobility expert. BUT, I did see elevators, ramps in places, and a general try-hard energy towards being accessible.

Now, the on-site stuff. Restaurants and lounges, the heart of any good stay. I only managed to get one real meal in the building's main restaurant – more on that later – but from what I could tell, it all seemed pretty accessible, though I didn't explore every single corner. The important thing is you can get to those spots.

Internet: A Tale of Two Wi-Fis and LAN Lovers

Okay. Let's confront the digital devil, shall we? The internet situation at the Luxury KL TRX Condo is… well, it's a bit of a mixed bag.

  • Free Wi-Fi in All Rooms!: Check, yes, they got this right. Which is great. It's the base level for modern amenities.
  • Wi-Fi in Public Areas: Yup. It's there.
  • Internet [LAN]: Okay, this is where it gets interesting. They actually have ethernet ports in the rooms. Someone remembered the days before Wi-Fi reigned supreme! It's glorious. I'm a sucker for a hardwired connection - more stable, especially if you've got a call to make or a deadline to meet. This is a HUGE win for me.
  • Internet Services?: Yep. Got them.
  • Internet: Got it.

Honestly, the internet speeds were decent, not blazing fast, but perfectly serviceable for streaming, video calls, and… well, you know… working. And the LAN option gets a gold star! (Seriously, hotels, more of this, please!)

Things to Do, Ways to Relax… And My Spa Debacle

Now, here's where things get really interesting. They list a ton of relaxation options… a Spa/sauna! Pool with view! Fitness center! Steamroom! Massage! Body scrub, Foot bath - it's a whole paradise of pampering potential.

I, naturally, was incredibly hyped. I was picturing myself, all zen and glowy, emerging from a luxurious spa experience. The reality? A bit more… comedic.

I hit the spa, ready for the works. The staff were lovely, super polite. The space looked amazing… all sleek lines and hushed tones. I booked a massage. And then, my friends, the masseuse arrived.

Bless her heart, she was trying. But let's just say the massage technique was… unconventional. It felt less like a blissful kneading of tension and more like a vigorous workout. I ended up giggling half the time, which, I think, threw her off her game even more. It wasn't a bad massage, just… not the spa experience I'd envisioned. I mean, it was more a therapeutic massage… for my funny bone.

The pool, though? The pool was glorious. And the view from the pool? Breathtaking. Seriously, the view alone is worth the price of admission. Floating in that infinity pool, overlooking the city… pure magic.

The fitness center - standard, well-equipped, nothing fancy, got the job done. Steamroom and Sauna, were top-notch.

Cleanliness, Safety & The Sanitizing Symphony

Alright, let's get serious for a moment. Post-pandemic, we're all extra aware of cleanliness and safety. I'm happy to report:

  • Anti-viral cleaning products: Check.
  • Daily disinfection in common areas: Check.
  • Room sanitization between stays: Double check.
  • Hand sanitizer: Everywhere.
  • Staff trained in safety protocol: Absolutely.
  • Safe dining setup: Yep.

I felt genuinely safe and well-cared for. They definitely take it seriously. They're doing a good job, and that's important.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - The Food Frenzy

Okay, food! Because let's be honest, that's what really matters, right?

  • Restaurants: Yes, plural! (though limited if you want to dine in)
  • Room service [24-hour]: YES! Essential for that late-night craving.
  • Breakfast [buffet]: There was a buffet. It was decent. Nothing mind-blowing, but perfectly acceptable. (The baked beans were oddly fantastic, I recall.)
  • Coffee/tea in restaurant; Coffee shop: Yep. Got your caffeine fix.
  • Bottle of water: Always a plus.
  • Snack bar: Didn't see it.
  • Poolside bar: Now that was my jam. Sipping cocktails by the pool, soaking up the sun, with that incredible view… pure bliss.

Here is the thing, the main restaurant had amazing ambiance. Really beautiful. But I found the options a little expensive. Still, the food was very nice, the servers were very nice.

They had a cool range of cuisines, the one thing I wish there was more of was the food in general, but hey, I could always get the room service.

Services and Conveniences - The Little Things

This is where the hotel really shines. They've thought of everything.

  • Concierge: Super helpful.
  • Daily housekeeping: Rooms were immaculate.
  • Laundry service, Ironing service: Needed, used, loved.
  • Elevator: Essential.
  • Facilities for disabled guests: They try!
  • Luggage storage: Check
  • Safety deposit box: Always appreciated.
  • 24-hour front desk: Check!

Seriously, the staff are amazing. Always friendly, always helpful, and genuinely seem to care.

For the Kids - (I Don't Have Any, But I Can See It)

  • Babysitting service: Listed.
  • Family/child friendly: Yep.

Though I wasn't traveling with kids, I could see this place being a great option for families.

Access, Security, and the Nitty-Gritty

  • CCTV in common areas/outside property: Yes.
  • Security [24-hour]: Check.
  • Non-smoking rooms: Available.
  • Smoke alarms; Fire extinguisher: Always welcome.

Getting Around - Easy Peasy

  • Airport transfer; Taxi service: Sorted.
  • Car park [free of charge]; Car park [on-site]; Valet parking: Yep.

Available in All Rooms - The Comfort Factor

  • Air conditioning; Free Wi-Fi; Daily housekeeping; Desk, Coffee/tea maker, and so on… It's all there. Every comfort you could want is provided.

The Scorecard: (Almost) Perfection!

So, is the Luxury KL TRX Condo the perfect hotel? Nah. Nothing is perfect. But it’s pretty damn good.

  • Accessibility: 7/10 (Room for improvement, but generally good)
  • Cleanliness/Safety: 10/10 (Impeccable)
  • Internet: 8/10 (LAN is a win!)
  • Dining/Drinking: 8/10 ( Room for improvement and a bit expensive.)
  • Relaxation/Spa: 7/10 (The spa was a mixed bag, but the pool redeemed everything)
  • Services/Conveniences: 9/10 (Top-notch!)
  • OVERALL: 8.5/10 (Highly recommended!)

The Offer: Your Urban Oasis Awaits!

Tired of the same old hotel experience? Craving breathtaking views, effortless luxury, and a location that puts you at the heart of the action?

Luxury KL TRX Condo: 2BR, 5-Min Walk! (Stunning Views!) is calling your name!

Here's what you get:

  • Unbelievable views: Wake up to a panoramic vista that will leave you speechless. The Kuala Lumpur skyline, right at your fingertips!
  • **Sp
Escape to Paradise: Galileo Boutique Hotel's Unforgettable Bariloche Getaway

Book Now

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Alright, buckle up, buttercup, because we're about to dive headfirst into a rambunctious Kuala Lumpur adventure based in the oh-so-convenient Continew Residensi, a hop, skip, and a sweaty dash away from the glorious TRX. Warning: May contain questionable decisions, caffeine-induced rambling, and a distinct lack of organization.

Kuala Lumpur Chaos: A Continew Residensi Odyssey (2 Bedroom, 5 Minutes to TRX…ish)

Day 1: Arrival of Epic Proportions (and the Dreaded Airport Taxi)

  • 10:00 AM: The Descent into KLIA2 - Okay, so the flight wasn't that bad. Just a screaming toddler, a guy who smelled faintly of durian (the horror!), and the usual turbulence that made my stomach do a merry jig. But hey, we’re here! Feeling cautiously optimistic, mostly because I just really need a coffee.

  • 11:00 AM: Taxi Tango and the "Lost in Translation" Edition - The airport taxi… ugh. This is where the trip almost went sideways. I swear the driver barely spoke English! The directions I gave him were, like, an interpretive dance. He kept nodding sagely while driving in a direction that, frankly, felt like we were headed into the jungle to be sacrificed to some ancient fire god. Finally, after some panicked pointing and me frantically consulting Google Maps (bless its digital heart), we miraculously arrived at Continew Residensi. Whew.

  • 12:00 PM: Check-in and the Apartment Revelation - The apartment is… actually pretty damn good! Two bedrooms, a balcony for potential sunset cocktails, and a pool view. Score! Feeling a surge of relief that it wasn't a total roach motel situation. The aircon is blasting, which is already a win.

  • 1:00 PM: The First Panic Stop - Food, Glorious Food! Time for nasi lemak. Gotta hit the ground running, right? Found a little street stall nearby that smelled like heaven. The chili paste? Hotter than my ex's fury after I "borrowed" his favorite t-shirt. Worth it. Absolutely worth it.

  • 2:00 PM: Poolside Bliss (and Immediate Regret) - Thinking I would just chill the whole afternoon sipping cocktails, watching the sun, but was feeling tired and lethargic, so I did the only logical thing and took a nap. Woke up feeling a little like a lobster. Sunscreen, people, sunscreen!

  • 6:00 PM: Dinner and a Questionable Shopping Expedition at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - Attempted to be cultured and have a delicious restaurant dinner, but I walked past a mall and the neon lights and consumerism got to me. Ending up buying a random patterned shirt I'll probably never wear.

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment, collapsed on the couch, watching utter garbage on TV - Exhausted and happy. This is living.

Day 2: TRX, Temples and Total Tourist Mode

  • 8:00 AM: Coffee & The Terrible TRX Mission - My body is still adjusting, so the only thing that can wake me up is coffee. Starbucks, here I come! Then it's off to TRX, which is basically the new financial district. Decided to test my fitness and walk, even though it's only 5 minutes away. Turns out, "5 minutes" in Kuala Lumpur heat is more like 15 minutes of sweating and questioning your life choices.

  • 9:00 AM: TRX (and the realization I'm not rich) - The TRX area is shiny and impressive. It's filled with towering skyscrapers and people who look like they know how to run the world. I, on the other hand, feel like I'm wearing a tourist badge that screams "clueless." But hey, at least I got a few Instagram shots of the Exchange 106 tower.

  • 11:00 AM: Batu Caves - Climbing to Enlightenment (and Possibly Death) - Okay, Batu Caves. This is iconic KL. The vibrant colors of the Hindu shrines are stunning. The giant golden statue of Murugan is breathtaking. The monkeys, however… they are little, furry opportunists who will absolutely try to steal your snacks and your dignity. My friend lost his sunglasses. I narrowly escaped a face-to-face encounter with a very persistent primate. The climb up those stairs is a killer, but the view from the top is worth it. Just… watch out for the monkeys. Seriously.

  • 1:00 PM: Lunch & the (Unexpectedly Delicious) Banana Leaf Rice - Needed to recover from the monkey assault (and the stairs). Found a fabulous little place serving authentic banana leaf rice. Hands were getting grubby and my face was getting sweaty, but the food was the best meal of the whole day!

  • 3:00 PM: KL Tower - Attempting to be Sophisticated - So, I heard you can go KL Tower. I thought this was a good idea, maybe. Turns out, waiting in line for an hour under the sun is not the best way to experience the majestic KL Tower. The views were great though.

  • 6:00 PM: Dinner and the (Continued) Shopping Experience at the Pavilion Kuala Lumpur - Attempted to be cultured and have a delicious restaurant dinner, but I walked past a mall and the neon lights and consumerism got to me. Ending up buying a random patterned shirt I'll probably never wear.

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment, collapsed on the couch, watching utter garbage on TV - Exhausted and happy. This is living.

Day 3: Culinary Adventures and the Search for Air Conditioning

  • 9:00 AM: Breakfast & the Coffee Shop Drama - Found a cute little cafe near Continew Residensi. Delicious coffee. But the staff? Seemed to be having their own personal drama. Lots of side-eye and hushed whispers. I spent the entire time speculating on their relationship dynamics. It was great entertainment, to be honest.

  • 10:00 AM: Jalan Alor - The Street Food Gauntlet - Jalan Alor is where you go to eat until you can't possibly eat another crumb. The aroma alone is enough to make your stomach rumble. I dove headfirst into the chaos and ate everything: skewers, noodles, grilled prawns, and the durian (I finally worked up the courage!). My taste buds are still recovering, but in the best possible way.

  • 1:00 PM: The Petronas Towers (and the realization I spent too much money) - I'd been putting off going to the Petronas Towers because… well, it costs money. And I am a cheapskate. I finally bit the bullet and went. It's crowded, the security is intense, but seeing those gleaming skyscrapers up close is breathtaking. The view from the top is spectacular, even if I was slightly terrified of heights.

  • 4:00 PM: Rooftop Pool Relaxation - Decided to spend a few hours just sunbathing and enjoying the apartment's pool.

  • 7:00 PM: Dinner & Late Night Market - Took a taxi and went to a new market and tried to buy some food.

  • 9:00 PM: Back to the apartment, collapsed on the couch, watching utter garbage on TV - Exhausted and happy. This is living.

Day 4: Farewell, Kuala Lumpur (and a Final Dose of Chaos)

  • 9:00 AM: One Last Malaysian Breakfast - Had to have one last roti canai. Gotta soak up all the culture, right?

  • 10:00 AM: Final Shopping (and the inevitable overspending) - Just a little more souvenir shopping. And maybe a few more patterned shirts…

  • 12:00 PM: The dreaded journey back to the airport - Tried to be organized and book a Grab, but the app crashed. Took a normal taxi, and the driver took the longest route imaginable. We made it.

  • 2:00 PM: The Departure - Sayonara, Kuala Lumpur!

  • Everything Else: I know I missed out on a ton of stuff (the Islamic Museum? The bird park? The… well, everything), but I'm okay with that. This trip was about the experience, the chaos, the unexpected moments, and the delicious food. I sweated, I laughed, I almost got attacked by a monkey, and I ate way too much. Kuala Lumpur, you were a blast.

Windsor Hills DREAM HOME! 7BR, Pool, 2 Miles to Disney!

Book Now

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Luxury KL TRX Condo: 2BR, 5-Min Walk! (Stunning Views! – AND the Messy Truth!)

Okay, let's get real about this place. Because "luxury" and "KL" can mean *anything*. I've seen some horrors...

Is the "5-minute walk" to TRX *actually* 5 minutes? Because I've been lied to about commutes before...

Alright, let's be honest, like REAL honest here. The 5-minute walk? Yeah, *maybe* if you're Usain Bolt on a mission, dodging slow walkers, and the path is miraculously clear of construction. I swear, one day I was practically sprinting because I HAD to get to that delicious nasi lemak stall (more on that later, it's important) and it took me, like, 7 minutes. But! If you're a normal human, strolling along, enjoying the KL breeze... yeah, probably closer to 8-10. Depends on your definition of "stroll" and how many Instagram-worthy moments you stop for. And if you’re lugging groceries? Forget about it. You'll be questioning all your life choices by the time you get home. But still, relatively speaking, it's GOOD. Beats battling the KL traffic!

What are the views *really* like? The listing says "stunning"! But "stunning" can be subjective...

Oh, the views. Okay, hold on, let me grab a tissue because... *ahem*. They *are* stunning. Seriously. I mean, for a city like KL, it's a win. You can see the Petronas Towers, which, yes, are still impressive even if you've seen them a zillion times. The KL Tower is also in the mix. Watching the sun set behind the city, painting the sky with all those crazy colours... it's breathtaking. BUT. Let’s not forget the potential for other views. The occasional construction crane? Definitely a possibility, particularly if you are on the lower floor. So, yes, stunning. But manage your expectations. You're in the heart of a city. Expect city stuff. Noise! Dust! But still, worth it, especially at GOLDEN HOUR.

Is the "luxury" actually luxurious? Or just… fancy wallpaper?

This is the BIG question, isn't it? "Luxury" in KL can range from "surprisingly decent" to "expensive with a dodgy aircon". Let’s break it down. The *potential* for luxury is definitely there. The finishes are generally high-quality (granite countertops, yay!), the appliances *should* be top-notch (but always check the brand, I’ve been stung before), and the building *should* have all the bells and whistles (pool, gym, etc.). BUT. I've seen condos where "luxury" meant a ridiculously small balcony and a shower that leaked. So check. CHECK EVERYTHING. Don't believe the glossy photos. Visit it. Poke things. Ask questions. And open the taps. See if you can imagine yourself being happy there.

Tell me ALL about the size. Is it actually a comfortable 2BR? Or a shoebox?

Two-bedrooms in KL can be anything from spacious to… well… cozy. The size of "comfortable" is subjective to your lifestyle. In my experience, "2BR" often translates to "one master bedroom big enough for a queen-size bed and a smaller second bedroom that's better suited for a single person or a very dedicated home office". Check the square footage. Don't be shy about asking for floor plans. Look for storage space! That’s a huge one in KL. Built-in wardrobes are your best friend. Also, consider the layout. A poorly designed layout in a bigger space can feel smaller than a well-designed layout in a slightly smaller space.

What amenities are a *must-have* in this area? Like, what can I NOT live without around TRX?

Okay, necessities, people! Firstly: a great coffee shop. (And I'm not judging your caffeine needs, I get it). Secondly: access to good food. TRX is a foodie haven. There are so many options in TRX itself, but the surrounding area has a treasure trove of hawker stalls, restaurants, and cafes. You. Will. Eat. Well. Trust me. Thirdly: a reliable grocery store. (And a convenient delivery service for those "I can't even" nights). A gym is also extremely useful because everything around here is tempting, and you need to get the balance right now and then. And finally, and I can't stress this enough: a decent internet connection. Because you'll be working, streaming, and possibly video-calling your family back home. Think good speeds and a reliable provider. Don't skimp.

Let's talk about the noise levels. Is it a constant hum of traffic and construction? Because I value my sleep.

The noise… Ah, the sweet symphony of city living. TRX is a developing area, so construction noise? Yep, it's a thing. On a scale of "peace and quiet" to "living next to a rock concert," you're probably looking at a solid 7 or 8. It depends where your unit faces. Some units will have stunning views that are also stunningly noisy at times. However, most luxury condos have reasonably good soundproofing, but don't expect total silence. Earplugs might become your best friend. Also, consider the time of day. Construction is typically during working hours. But traffic... that's a 24/7 situation in KL. Consider that.

The parking. Good, bad, ugly? Because I'm considering getting a car.

Parking… ah, the bane of many a KL resident’s existence. Generally, luxury condos come with allocated parking spots. This is a *good* thing. Guest parking can be a nightmare, so factor that into your social life calculations. The quality of the parking itself… that varies. Look for well-lit, secure parking with decent space to maneuver. Check the elevator access from your parking to your unit. You’d be surprised how many supposedly ‘luxury’ buildings make you walk a mile (literally) from your car to your apartment. And even if this condo has good parking, consider whether you actually NEED a car. Public transport in KL is getting better, and Grab/taxi is VERY affordable. Think about it.

Okay, spill. The *real* deal. What’s the ONE thing you absolutely LOVE about living in this type of condo, and what’s the one thing that drives you *bonkers*?

Okay, okay, this is where I get to rant! The BEST thing? Honestly, the convenience. Being able to walk to TRX, grab a coffee, do some shopping, and then come home to that… view. That’Hotel Search Today

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Continew Residensi 2 Bedroom 5 mins to TRX Kuala Lumpur Malaysia